BOG PPO different times

rasadkowski

DIS Veteran
Hi there,

quick question re BOG PPO breakfast times..
I have three reservations of 2 for our party of 6
1 at 8:00, 1 at 8:25 and 1 at 8:50

I understand from reading the threads that we can all enter together, and it really does not matter what time your adr is....that if you are one of the first groups at the park, you can go in at anytime once they let adrs in.

I was wondering if that is the same for getting your food to your table. I have not been there for breakfast, and I had read that you simply get a number when you check in and they bring it to your table. Is that also brought out in the order you check in? or do we have to wait longer if all of our adrs are scattered through the hour..

thanks!

Hi there,

quick question re BOG PPO breakfast times..
I have three reservations of 2 for our party of 6
1 at 8:00, 1 at 8:25 and 1 at 8:50

I understand from reading the threads that we can all enter together, and it really does not matter what time your adr is....that if you are one of the first groups at the park, you can go in at anytime once they let adrs in.

I was wondering if that is the same for getting your food to your table. I have not been there for breakfast, and I had read that you simply get a number when you check in and they bring it to your table. Is that also brought out in the order you check in? or do we have to wait longer if all of our adrs are scattered through the hour..

thanks!
It's done by when you check in, pre order your meal, it will save a TON of time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter