BOG PPO question

LandonDunes

Mouseketeer
Hey all I have a BOG PPO for our first day in MK next month. Just scored it. My original plan was to rd PP but now that this came up will Inhave an advantage in getting to PP over the RD crowd?

Also, will I be able to get in before 8:35? Thanks.

All guests with a PPO reservation are let in at 7:45 I believe. BOG will give you a slight advantage for 7DMT, not sure how much of an advantage for PP but I would guess there's also a slight advantage if you can walk quickly. But if your reservation is at 8:35, you'd really have to get in and scarf your food down to make it out in time to have an advantage over the rest of the crowds.

All guests with a PPO reservation are let in at 7:45 I believe. BOG will give you a slight advantage for 7DMT, not sure how much of an advantage for PP but I would guess there's also a slight advantage if you can walk quickly. But if your reservation is at 8:35, you'd really have to get in and scarf your food down to make it out in time to have an advantage over the rest of the crowds.

Thanks. I figured if I could get in earlier and be out by the time park opens, we would have a jump on the rope drop crowd going through Liberty Square or the ones who have to wait a few minutes to go through the castle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter