BOG PPO review

DWFamilyof6

Mouseketeer
We just did BOG breakfast for PPO yesterday. I saw lots of questions about it on here, as did I, before we booked it so I thought I'd give our experience. Yesterday was an EMM day.
Our BOG reservation was for 2 adult and 4 kids at 8:25 am.
Arrived at MK about 7:35. All breakfast ressies and EMM lined up on the left. We were allowed in at 7:45. Took a few castle shots. Passed thru Liberty Square and on to BOG. We checked in as soon as we walked up. I had preordered 1 adult breakfast, 2 kids, and a couple grey stuff cupcakes to split. We were seated by 8:05. Food out maybe 5-8 min later. We took pictures in side and had a nice leisure breakfast. Our server brought us two plates of pastries. It was plenty for us to all share. The restaurant really started filling up at this point but I only saw a short line at the ordering kiosks. We finished breakfast , bathroom break done and in a holding line for 7D by 8:40. EMM were still using 7D but it was never full. I felt like if they had not been running EMM we would have been released to go. She let us in right as the opening show ended. We were able to ride 7D one time before the crowds arrived. I thought it was a great way to start the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter