BOG pre-order questions

MudQueen22

DIS Veteran
We have a reservation coming up for 7 of us at BOG. We are on different reservations, however, and they have the DDP and we do not.
Can we all pre-order separately from our phones?

Also, if we finish eating and decide we want more to eat, or if we want a dessert, can we do another pre-order while sitting at the table or go back through the line?

You would have to preorder in MDE based on your reservation group. Also you "pay" and add extras before you sit down even if you preorder/mobile order, so there is always a chance to make adjustments.

We have a reservation coming up for 7 of us at BOG. We are on different reservations, however, and they have the DDP and we do not.
Can we all pre-order separately from our phones?

Also, if we finish eating and decide we want more to eat, or if we want a dessert, can we do another pre-order while sitting at the table or go back through the line?

BoG is not like the other mobile orders; it is a pre-order that is done through your reservation. If your ADR is for 7, you'll have to order for all 7 through that. The website says only one form of payment can be applied when you get there, but there have been quite a few recent reports that they will let you split the check into different forms. That's not a guarantee, so you need to have a plan in case they say only one form of payment.

If you're still hungry, I'd ask one of the servers the best way to get more food.

Like the others said, BOG is weird. Each reservation can order as much or as little as they want, but each reservation can only pay one way doing a pre-order.

For example, I just booked lunch for 11 people. Almost all my other reservations are for 11. For BOG I made one “main” reservation for 9 under my MDE. Then I made two other reservations for 1 each at similar times under my brother’s and mom’s MDE. So now each room has a reservation that they can preorder under.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter