BOG Question- Always just one plate of pastries per table?

DisneyFamily!

Earning My Ears
We are going to an early (8:20 reservation) BOG breakfast with a party of 8. My husband, father, and older son are BIG eaters, and frankly, one plate of pastries will not be enough for them plus the other 5 of us! I called Disney Dining and asked about this, and the lady suggested that I ask for a second pastry plate, and that it "should" be doable. I don't think she really knew whether they'd actually honor this request though. Does anyone have any knowledge about this? Thanks!

Edit: I want to add that last time we went to a BOG breakfast (May 2017), they only gave us one plate of pastries for the entire party of 8. However, we didn't actually ask for more... I'm not sure if you can!

Last edited:
This is not personal experience, but I did read something that you receive a pastry plate for every pre-order. So I think if you split your party into 2 separate orders, you'll get 2 pastry plates.

This is not personal experience, but I did read something that you receive a pastry plate for every pre-order. So I think if you split your party into 2 separate orders, you'll get 2 pastry plates.

Or split it into separate orders for everyone and get 8 pastry plates!

Or split it into separate orders for everyone and get 8 pastry plates!

Well I personally wouldn’t go that far. But the thread I read did have some people suggesting that :confused3
I would think that 2 plates for 8 people is reasonable.

Also, to do this you would need a separate ADR for each person, unless you’re not going to pre-order. One pre-order is for everyone on the ADR and you’re not supposed to split that into separate transactions at the checkout.

We had a party of 8 back in January for breakfast at BOG. We were given two pastry trays. We did not request them. There were way too many pastries for us to eat. We would have had more than enough with one tray.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts