BOG

Nancy O

Mouseketeer
Can someone explain BOG to me?
Do you use a FP or make an ADR for lunch?
If it is a FP is there any chance you can get a fp at the 30 day mark?
What about breakfast?
Must you have a fp or an ADR for breakfast or lunch?
Is there any chance of walking up? How long would we expect to wait if you go at a low time such as 11 am?
Can you just go look around if you don't want to wait in a long line?

PS. I know dinner is considered signature now.

You need to have an ADR for any meal you plan to eat at BOG. You can begin to make reservations at the 180 mark.

Can someone explain BOG to me?
Do you use a FP or make an ADR for lunch?
If it is a FP is there any chance you can get a fp at the 30 day mark?
What about breakfast?
Must you have a fp or an ADR for breakfast or lunch?
Is there any chance of walking up? How long would we expect to wait if you go at a low time such as 11 am?
Can you just go look around if you don't want to wait in a long line?

PS. I know dinner is considered signature now.

You will need an ADR for any meal at BOG. There are no FP's for restaurants.
I've never personally seen walkups get a table (seen a lot of them told there was nothing available), but I've heard sometimes they will seat walkups.
11am is not a low time. I've seen a line for lunch at that time.
You cannot go inside the restaurant unless you have an ADR, so no, you would not be able to just go look around.
Dinner is not considered signature until July 26th.

We were just there and had an ADR for 11:35 am. There were still lots of people in line and in the actual restaurant. I wouldn't plan on going without a reservation. I don't know how close you are to your trip, but I would start looking for an ADR as soon as you can.

Yes, ADR for breakfast and lunch.
Yes, it is popular and not easy to get.
Yes, people cancel all the time so keep checking.
Yes, have a backup plan for a place you can walkup.

All personal opinion - I'm not necessarily right, no one else is necessarily wrong.

BOG is yet another in-park cafeteria with less than good offerings. Building is stunning. Food sub-Par.
Consider far BETTER offerings on the Monorail, or boat route....

1) ANYTHING at the Grand Floridian.
2) Whispering Canyon or Artist Point - WL.
3) Virtually ANYTHING at the Contemporary.

Please, just consider getting OUT of the Parks. To us? The only good "Park" Restaurant left is the Hollywood Brown Derby.
The rest? Elevated Nuggets and Corn Dogs.

Again - All personal opinion - I'm not necessarily right, no one else is necessarily wrong. You will do as you chose.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter