Bold and the Beautiful Fans- Let's Chat!!!!

r3ngels

<font color=darkorchid>I am a bit odd! But in a cu
I am new to B&B and I have a few questions.... :confused3

First of all.... Phoebe who just came back is Taylor's Daughter is it Ridge's too?

Also is Felicia being so mean to Bridget just because of Dante (is that his name) because didn't they get along when she thought she was going to die? Brid was going to raise the baby right? Felicia and Bridget have the same Dad so they are sisters, and were they both married to Nick and now they both like this other guy?

And at the b-day party I saw Sally Spectra (is that her name?) with Thornes family I thought they all hated each other... and was Darla her daughter?

I think that is all I have for now :happytv:

Thanks for your help...

(Any spoilers welcome-- :smooth: )

Okay- Let's Chat :listen:

r3ngels said:
I am new to B&B and I have a few questions.... :confused3

First of all.... Phoebe who just came back is Taylor's Daughter is it Ridge's too?

Also is Felicia being so mean to Bridget just because of Dante (is that his name) because didn't they get along when she thought she was going to die? Brid was going to raise the baby right? Felicia and Bridget have the same Dad so they are sisters, and were they both married to Nick and now they both like this other guy?

And at the b-day party I saw Sally Spectra (is that her name?) with Thornes family I thought they all hated each other... and was Darla her daughter?

I think that is all I have for now :happytv:

Thanks for your help...

(Any spoilers welcome-- :smooth: )

Okay- Let's Chat :listen:

I'll post any spoilers when I find them!

Yes, she is Taylor/Ridge's twin DD and they have another, Stephanie, away at school. I think she looks A LOT like Amber!

She's being mean because Felicia loves Dante and was about to marry him and then found out that Bridget and Dante were still in love so the wedding was canceled. So now she is in a battle to get Dante back (who could blame her!)

Darla was like a DD to Sally but not her real mother. Now Sally and Stephanie get along. Spectra has been closed down for about a year now so there's no business rivalry anymore either.

Hope this helps!

Thanks... on a side note Taylor and Prisella Presley should be on an ad for NOT doing plastic surgery. :rotfl:

Check out "the shady marlin" for next day spoiler.

I have watched since B&B's 1987 inception. However, over the past few years I have not watched daily. My schedule just doesn't suppport recording it and watching it later in the day. It isn't hard to keep up on the goings-on though. I read the aforementioned site for updates.

Small Spoiler/Highlight if you want to know:
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
Stephanie plots to unseat Brooke from her executive throne at Forrester Creations. The matriarch also makes an unsubtle threat toward Nick. Scheming sister Donna eavesdrops on an emotional conversation between Brooke and Ridge. A guilt-ridden Taylor speaks at Darla's funeral. Phoebe frets as Steph starts nosing around in Taylor's life. As Bridget takes a pregnancy test, Felicia makes a seductive play for Dante.

Great spoilers.... esp Bridget

(who is the sister.... should I know her?)

r3ngels said:
Thanks... on a side note Taylor and Prisella Presley should be on an ad for NOT doing plastic surgery. :rotfl:
Too true - and you can add Marie Osmond to the list!

CanadianPaco said:
Too true - and you can add Marie Osmond to the list!

I soooooo agree!!!! Taylor looks like she has major botox injections in her lips, and it bugs me every time I look at her!!!! It is even worse when they show flashbacks when she didnt look like that. And it is really bad when she cries, YUCK!!!

And I don't remember Taylor being so well endowed in the chest area either! She looks just weird now!

I cried the other day when Darla died....I am not a huge BB fan, but I have watched on and off since about 89-90.

Wow, when I saw the actress playing Donna all I could think of was when she played on Young and the Restless. Humm wonder if she will date Ridge or Thorne........Ridge would cause some problems!

JadenLayne said:
Wow, when I saw the actress playing Donna all I could think of was when she played on Young and the Restless. Humm wonder if she will date Ridge or Thorne........Ridge would cause some problems!

Who was she on Y&R? I haven't seen her on here yet.

She played Grace. She was Sharon's best friend back when she and Nick first got together. She and Nick worked together and if I remember correctly they ended up sleeping together.

Thanks! I know exactly who Grace was. UGH! Didn't care for her then so I'm sure I won't now.

Shes very pro Ridge and Brook and very AGAINST NICK. She doesn't want Brook to quit doing modeling and thinks the "almost naked" picture is wonderful. So I see definate fireworks between Donna and Nick.

Alice28 said:
And I don't remember Taylor being so well endowed in the chest area either! She looks just weird now!

I cried the other day when Darla died....I am not a huge BB fan, but I have watched on and off since about 89-90.

I agree :3dglasses ... I think the same about Felicia... when she was Molly (on ATWT) was she like that, I miss her and Carly together.

I miss Leslie Kay as Molly so badly! She was PERFECT for that role. I was hoping they would kill Felicia and let L.K. come back to ATWT as Molly.

i cant believe darla died !! i was shocked.....and i bet grace and ridge hook up....i wish something would go right for bridgette..she has had nothing but heart ache after heart ache....i agree about taylor..she died and came back with big lips and bigger ****ies....liked her better natural...

Ditto what everyone said. I love the spoilers since I don't get to watch as often as I wish.

THanks, I knew I knew Donna from some where but couldn't figure it out.

Spoilers for next week/highlight if you want to know:
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
Monday:
Brooke is stung by how easily Ridge found a 'new' Logan. a rift occurs for Bridget when Dante refuses to budge in his conviction to start a family.

Tuesday:
Brook catches Ridge and Donna in a compromising position. Hector warns Taylor to stay away from Thorne.

Wednesday:
After a highly emotional revelation, Taylor collapses in Thorne's arms.

Thursday:
Taylor sets out to ease Alexandria's heart-ache. Ridge bares his soul to Brooke.

Friday:
Stephanie comes undone over the burgeoning interest between Ridge and Donna. Donna receives a standing ovation after her first, very unique, fashion show! Brooke makes a decision that stuns both Ridge and Donna.

cyndibelle said:
....i agree about taylor..she died and came back with big lips and bigger ****ies....liked her better natural...

My dh and I talk about her (Taylor/Hunter Tylo) every time we see her. I have NEVER liked her character on the show but she WAS truly beautiful and now she looks freakish with so much plastic surgery. My friend read she had her lips done, a face lift (looks like they nipped and tucked too much) her breasts done, and a butt lift with implants. DH jokes about one of them slipping before the other and she'll be in her 60's with one cheek 5 inches higher than the other.
As for her character on the show. I can't wait until they all find out she was the one who hit Darla because for years it seems like Taylor can do whatever she wants and she still is like a saint in everyone's eyes. :worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter