Bold and the Beautiful Fans- Let's Chat!!!!

Ridge is a horn dog and Thomas is crazy like his mother.
Haven't been watching long enough to know whoThomas' mother is; is she dead? I think Ridge is creepy.
Who will step forward and tell about Thomas' plan about Brook etc.; the bartender/model or maybe Zoe?
Wasn't Flo's mom a hooker in LV? Old habits die hard (no pun intended).

Hahaha....I have seen the word *** used on these boards and not smudged out, so I thought it was ok. Every mod must be different, NP, now I know. ☺

Anyone still watching?
I watched today, though its been a while, the whole felonousThomas story is still happening!?
Murder, lying about a baby stealing, betrayal.....and no charges let alone his (lame *** stupid) father ignoring the gravity of all of it?
Lame story.......Ridge is just awful and pond scum!! 😠
don't know the emoji for barf....

I DVR every day. If I watch it, I watch it. If I don't, I don't. It can be two days later and they are still telling the same story.

Haven't been watching long enough to know whoThomas' mother is; is she dead? I think Ridge is creepy.
Who will step forward and tell about Thomas' plan about Brook etc.; the bartender/model or maybe Zoe?
Wasn't Flo's mom a hooker in LV? Old habits die hard (no pun intended).

Hahaha....I have seen the word *** used on these boards and not smudged out, so I thought it was ok. Every mod must be different, NP, now I know. ☺
Thomas' mother is Taylor - the crazy psychiatrist.
Not sure if anyone will tell about Thomas' plan. The bartender did not seem comfortable with the whole idea. Zoe, if she sees a chance to advance at Forrester, might tell someone.
Yep, Flo was the town pump in Las Vegas.
So over Thomas and the Hope, Steffy, Liam triangle. The stupid thing is if a new man came on the scene and wanted Hope, Liam would ask her to marry him. All I can say is those women have self esteem issues because if this was my life, he'd have been long gone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter