Bold and the Beautiful Fans- Let's Chat!!!!

Heather Tom is beyond an amazing actress. She's really something.

Which makes me think of the old Ridge! OMG, the laughter I got from his "line reads" over the years. :rotfl2::rotfl: I have no idea how Brooke ever kept a straight face.

Watching Ridge talking to Thomas ... I thought what a MESS this Ridge always is. His hair is GROSS. Never looks washed or combed. :crazy2:

Even the past Ridge (who I was actually glad to see go because he was like watching a robot, so blah and boring) was neat even with all his hair, it was always neat.

Oh noooooo, Wyatt says to his Mom in the PROMO, "you have a positive glow about you which is never good" ...... is Quinn preggo??? :scared:

Oh God, that would disgust me. Hopefully not.

I'm wondering if Douglas is really Ridge's child. Or did I miss some paternity test? Anything is possible. People do get pregnant when told there is no chance.

SPOILERS FOR NEXT WEEK!

Liam discovers Bill and Brooke’s affair and calls his father out on his hypocrisy

Katie catches Bill lying again. She turns the Liam who is honest with about his father. This new information set her off!

7/4 Wyatt’s decision to visit Quinn upsets Steffy

7/5 Bill and Katie have words at Steffy’s 4th of July party

7/7 Wyatt interrupts Thomas and Steffy’s discussion about Liam

SOURCE: @jmcrenny via Twitter

I am enjoying this storyline. Love Bill and Liam in scenes together, look forward to Katie trying to take over Spencer and totally believe the intimacy and ease between Brooke and Ridge; despite him being new. Says a lot about both of them as actors how believable it is despite all our history with Brooke and a different Ridge. Decades of them.

I'm blocked out of your preview HonnyDipp, but I'm sure it's good.

Last edited:
SPOILERS FOR NEXT WEEK!

Katie relapses after learning of Bill and Brooke’s affair. Fearing their son’s safety Bill takes Will from her.

Liam decides to go all in on his pursuit of Steffy.

7/12 Rick gloats over Ridge’s revelation and wastes no time in attempting to oust him from Forrester Creations.

7/13 Ridge frets about his future at FC as Steffy, Thomas and Rick throw their hats into the right to become the next CEO

7/14 Eric reveals his decision about who will run the family business

SOURCE: @jmcrenny from Twitter

SPOILERS FOR THE WEEK OF 7/18-7/22

Eric names himself CEO

Nicole and Zende make love for the first time

7/18 Steffy and Liam share a tender moment as they make plans to attend the Spencer Summit.

7/19 Ridge and Brooke lean on one another to discuss their respective struggles

7/20 Brooke tries to play peacemaker between Bill and Katie

SPOILERS FOR NEXT WEEK!

Ridge ends his marriage to Caroline
Quinn sneaks off to Monte Carlo
7/26 Deacon warns Quinn that traveling to Monte Carlo to surprise Eric is a terrible idea. 7/27 Quinn’s commercial flight to Monaco is bumpier than she bargained for
7/27 Liam vents to Eric about Quinn and what she did to him

source: @jmcrenny via Twitter

SPOILERS FOR NEXT WEEK!

Steffy learns that Quinn is Eric’s mystery woman after sneaking up on them while on the beach
Wyatt is concerned about his marriage once he learns the truth of this mothers new fling
8/1 Eric stops Quinn from making a mistake she may regret
8/2 Eva, Forrester’s international publicist (AND Darin Brooks aka Wyatt WIFE!) helps Liam work through his feelings for Steffy and Quinn
8/4 Liam finds Steffy alone on the beach and offers her an option

SPOILERS FOR NEXT WEEK!

Ridge asks Katie to go after the FC shares in her divorce settlement
Thomas grows closer to Sasha

8/10 Brooke is put on the spot when Bill asks her for a favor regarding Katie
8/11 Ridge and Steffy plot to separate Quinn and Eric
8/12 Eric calls a family meeting

SOURCE: @jcrenny via Twitter

Watching B&B has become about as interesting as watching an episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians (I'm guessing, i've never watched more than 5 minutes of KUWTK)

The last 2 weeks seem like all they've done is have Wyatt and strangers fawn all over how amazing and beautiful Stephie is while she poses for selfies . . . if this is the new way to increase teen viewership over the summer I'm officially over the hill.
I laughed out loud last week when, at the press conference, Eric announced his return as CEO of Forrester and Wyatt jumped in front to say he had big news too -- Stephie has 2 million followers!!! Wow, press conference worthy stuff . . .

It probably wouldn't annoy me so much if Stephie were literally my least favorite character/actress on the show . . .

So Ridge and Caroline are separating, hmmm....

I will say it again, have we had a paternity test for Douglas? :rolleyes1 :drinking1

No, but I don't see how he could be anyone's son but Thomas . . .

Well in real life there have been pregnancies after vasectomies - low sperm counts - infertility - a doctor's dire prognosis and this is a soap. So I haven't crossed Ridge off the list.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!