Bold and the Beautiful Fans- Let's Chat!!!!

Well in real life there have been pregnancies after vasectomies - low sperm counts - infertility - a doctor's dire prognosis and this is a soap. So I haven't crossed Ridge off the list.

Gotcha. I would love for that to be the case, and goodness knows anything is possible on B&B!

SPOILERS FOR NEXT WEEK!

Eric rehires Quinn at Forrester Creations. This causes the rest of the family to set aside their differences and team up!

Thomas and Sasha grow closer

8/15 Steffy has a public outburst after hearing some bad news

8/18 Wyatt tracks down Quinn and makes some serious demands

8/19 Ridge sets his sights on taking back control of Forrester Creations

SOURCE: @jmcrenny via Twitter

SPOILERS FOR NEXT WEEK!

Steffy moves in with Thomas. She tells Quinn she will divorce Wyatt unless she ends it with Eric
Thomas and Sasha continue to grow closer
Wyatt demands Quinn ends her relationship with Eric but she refuses despite knowing it will ruin his marriage
Ivy returns 8/31. She has unfinished business with Wyatt, Liam and Steffy

8/23 Liam finds an ally in Thomas
8/24 an irate Ridge confronts
8/25 Bill and Katie move ahead with their divorce proceedings

Steffy is so full of it.

She knew who Wyatt's mother was when she married him. She keeps saying her vows mean something to her, but if that were true, she wouldn't use her marriage as an ultimatum to control someone else. I don't like Quinn, I think she's targeted Eric, but they are playing right into her hands by being so nasty about this all and treating Eric like a child. It's no wonder he's digging his heels in.

And it's just so disingenuous to use this as a reason to leave Wyatt. What does it accomplish? So she leaves Wyatt -- Quinn still lives with her grandfather, she ends her marriage but it does nothing to get Quinn away from her family.

SPOILERS FOR NEXT WEEK!

The Forrester family holds an intervention for Eric

Bill hires a well known wedding planner, Evelyn to get him down the aisle without a hitch

SOURCE: @jmcrenny via twitter

SPOILERS FOR NEXT WEEK!

Eric marries Quinn. He calls a family meeting to confront them. He gets worked up and collapses and is rushed to the hospital

Wyatt softens during Quinn and Eric’s crisis and lends support to his mother despite the fact that Steffy left him

SPOILERS FOR NEXT WEEK!

Forresters hold a vigil by Eric’s bedside as doctors determine his prognosis

Wyatt takes a surprising stance in the war between his mother and his wife

Ivy makes another attempt to reunite with Liam

Caroline returns on 10/5

Ridge bans Quinn from being near Eric and kicks her out of the mansion

Carter discovered that Eric changed his medical proxy from Ridge to Quinn. Ridge convinces Carter to keep it a secret

I kinda sorta wouldn't mind it if it weren't a dream only because I want everyone to see that Quinn has NOT changed. I haven't believed her transformation for one minute.

They did a better job than they usually do. It's a bit odd to me that she'd have a dream/fantasy that included being upset about what she's done, so that added a touch of realism to the episode.

But there is no way they are putting an end to the "has Quinn changed" storyline so quickly with such an obvious answer. If she kills Katie, she'll do it during sweeps ;)

SPOILERS FOR 2017!

Brooke/Ridge

Brooke has said yes to Ridge’s proposal, but he has business to finish before he’s willing to walk down the aisle with his beautiful Logan, namely to get Quinn out of FC and his father’s life for good. Ridge divulges his plan to no one but Liam and sets out to bring down the house of Quinn. This is a story full of love, hate, revenge and passion and the New Year will bring more than one surprise everyone’s way.

Quinn/Eric

Quinn has love, money, power and the world is hers for the asking. This is the life she’s always dreamed of. She’d certainly do nothing to put her relationship with Eric in jeopardy or risk losing everything. Or, would she? When Ridge begins to flirt with her, Quinn can’t help but be flattered. Will she fall for his charm?

Liam/Steffy/Wyatt

Now that Wyatt is head of public relations, he and Nicole have a multitude of ideas to increase Steffy’s social awareness and product line bearing her name and likeness. Liam is fighting it at every turn. It doesn’t help when Steffy moves out of Liam’s house and in with Thomas until her divorce is final. 2017 will definitely be a big year in many ways for Steffy, Liam and Wyatt.

Katie/Bill

Bill is hoping to show Brooke that he is by far better suited to her than Ridge is, and Katie is finding her way and new beginnings. Quinn wants nothing to do with Katie and certainly wants no competition when it comes to Eric. These are two strong, smart and beautiful women who make good frenemies and excellent adversaries.

Rick/Thomas

At FC, not everyone is happy with the new leadership of Steffy as CEO. Rick has already had a taste of the highly coveted position, one that he feels that he deserves. When Thomas returns from New York, he is not shy about voicing his displeasure for not considered. How long will it take for one of these ambitious Forrester men to act on their resentment and relentlessly pursue their birthright?

SOURCE: Crimson Lights!

Seriously, Eric Forrester, one of the many Forrester men who cannot keep it in his pants and the one who has cheated on more than one wife, is lecturing Steffy about how inappropriate it is for her to be living with someone she is not married to :sick: Give me a break :furious:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter