Bold and the Beautiful Fans- Let's Chat!!!!

Can't stand the Ridge/Quinn story line probably because the actor who plays Ridge gets on my last nerve. I don't understand how any woman would fall for him.

OMG, I TOTALLY AGREE.

Starting with how GROSS his hair is.........why won't he DO SOMETHING WITH IT??????????

He needs a serious make over.

AND the whole s/l IS DUMB.

YIKES no posts since JAN?

Where are all TB&TB FANS?

Just not liking the NICOLE "I can't have a baby" s/l. #blah

KATIE, my word she has become so EVIL. #yikes

I wonder where BILL and BROOKE are? Their Honeymoon has been so long.

YIKES no posts since JAN?

Where are all TB&TB FANS?

Just not liking the NICOLE "I can't have a baby" s/l. #blah

KATIE, my word she has become so EVIL. #yikes

I wonder where BILL and BROOKE are? Their Honeymoon has been so long.

When the surrogate story first came up and the doctor was telling Nicole all of the things that could happen, they slipped in a line that said something like "you may not be able to have more children in the future". I knew right then where the story would lead. One other possibility that I thought of was that Nicole would fall in love with Rick, the father of "their child". Hey, it's a soap opera....could happen.

I wonder if they are about to make Katie go all wacko again. If she goes nuts, Quinn and Ridge could say that she made up the whole affair story and Eric just might buy it.

I only get to see the show on Fridays (Work the other 4 weekdays). Wasn't expecting the stranger to be her lol. She is a whack job. She hasn't changed at all. Of course she still wants Eric. I'm sure that's the story line. I'm guessing this is the summer story line. Most shows used to do a teen summer story every year. Glad they're going a different direction now.

Glad to see Kimberlin back. Saw in an interview that she thanked Brad Bell for hiring her again. She thought her career was dead after what happened last summer.

Hope it's Stephanie shooting at Quinn because I so want her off the show. :)

I think you mean "Steffy", right?

When I 'read' Stephanie, I think of their MOM!

Hmm, I would say I doubt it's Steffy. As much as she cannot stand Quinn, being once married to Wyatt, leads me to think Steffy would never do that. More for her past love and relationship with Wyatt.

I just cannot stand that "Nicole can't have a baby" s/l. She is an awful actress anyway and now this sour pouting face every single episode. blah meh ugh :crazy2:

I FF through all of Maya/Rick/Nicole/Zende stuff.

And now Eric has gotten Shelia out of jail ..... this is getting more and more bizarre. :scared:

Here have a glass of ice tea!!!!!!!!!!! WEIRD!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just cannot stand that "Nicole can't have a baby" s/l. She is an awful actress anyway and now this sour pouting face every single episode. blah meh ugh :crazy2:

And now Eric has gotten Shelia out of jail ..... this is getting more and more bizarre. :scared:

I totally agree about Nicole and this story line :sick:

I totally agree about Nicole and this story line :sick:

The extensions that they are putting in Nicole's hair drives me even crazier than her so-so acting. It doesn't even look real at all.

I'm wondering if they are going to try to hook Eric and Sheila up so that Quinn and Ridge can be together.

I have not watched in over 20 years when Ridge and Brooke were having a baby and naming her Bridget.

So I realize I missed out on a bunch! But I just saw a commercial that said Dr James Warwick is coming BACK! What? I thought he died?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter