Bold and the Beautiful Fans- Let's Chat!!!!

I figure that it will be either Sheila (to get in the good graces of every Forester family member) or Sally (just because they aren't using her much anymore).

This thread has been inactive for a while. What are your thoughts on the latest storyline? I sure do hope that Wyatt doesn't succumb to greed and agree to Bill's temptations of giving him all his business. And Taylor? Oh my heavens, the actress who portrays her has not aged well at all. And she still can't act.

It kills me how fast these people jump into relationships...what the heck Liam?

And Brooke should want better for Hope than a quickie wedding on the rebound :sad2:

Hopefully, Wyatt will get a conscience and tell Liam the truth.

I still think about Bill being at the hospital the day the paternity results were revealed to Steffy.

I thought maybe Bill paid someone off to say it was Liam's because he felt so guilty at that time. And wanted Steffy not to be so stressed with the possibility of it not being her husband's baby.

But I'm probably dead wrong. Bill and guilt don't really know each other and why wouldn't he just say something now, if it's his baby? Unless he thinks that would send Steffy into a miscarriage.

Anyway, I hate this story line because so many people seem so out of character.

Except Liam of course who is always continuously confused. :rotfl2:

Last edited:
A while back I missed a few episodes and I am still trying to figure something out:

Why did Wyatt and Katie break up?

Can anyone help me please?

They broke up because of Will. One day the three of them were together and Will was pretending to call "Bill Spencer" on the phone, playing office.

And Wyatt offered to play along. Will said "you're not my daddy, you're my brother" and life became very clear to both Katie and Wyatt in that moment.

They broke up because of Will. One day the three of them were together and Will was pretending to call "Bill Spencer" on the phone, playing office.

And Wyatt offered to play along. Will said "you're not my daddy, you're my brother" and life became very clear to both Katie and Wyatt in that moment.

Thank you so much! It’s been driving me crazy

Weren't both Stephanie and Hope unable to get pregnant again after their pregnancy loses :confused3 That Liam must have some pretty strong "swimmers" :crazy2: This whole story line is sickening :headache:

Is anyone else ready to knock Emma's block off :crazy2: What makes that little dimwit think she, a lowly first year intern, can go to one of the owners of the company and demand that he not hire Zoe :eek: :eek: Emma is turning into a real whiny, airhead brat :sick::sick:

Is the actress playing Zoe transsexual?
I wish the actress playing Stephanie would stp with the Botox, Juvaderm or whatever she's using. It's like watching a mannequin whose mouth moves.

i think Taylor was pulling a fast one. She is not about to back down. Wouldn't be surprised if she goes after Brooke, Hope and/or Liam.

I have to say that this soap is like a bad accident.
Don't really want to watch because of the creepy story lines but can't look away!
I just started watching about a year ago so don't know all of the background.

The Hope/Liam/Stepanie story is really creepy. Ish.....
And what is up with the hosebag Brooke? Bouncing between two guys is weird. Pick one, Ridge or (icky) Bill.
Some of the story lines are lame, like the issues between the Forester secretary and Quinn.

JMHO. I know I'll probably still keep watching. :flower1:

I have to say that this soap is like a bad accident.
Don't really want to watch because of the creepy story lines but can't look away!
I just started watching about a year ago so don't know all of the background.

The Hope/Liam/Stepanie story is really creepy. Ish.....
And what is up with the hosebag Brooke? Bouncing between two guys is weird. Pick one, Ridge or (icky) Bill.
Some of the story lines are lame, like the issues between the Forester secretary and Quinn.

JMHO. I know I'll probably still keep watching. :flower1:

Started watching B&B since it started. Took a break for a year or so a few years ago and pretty much nothing had changed.

Brooke has slept or has been married to most of the adult men.
B&B are reading The National Enquirer are my guilty pleasures.

Oh my gosh, was Taylor disgustingly way over the top today with Brooke or what :crazy2:

I agree, Stephanie and Taylor look awful!
Too much plastic in the face....like the joker in the Batman movies.
Do they believe it is attractive or did things just not go well with their procedures/injections?
Sad for them.

I agree, Stephanie and Taylor look awful!
Too much plastic in the face....like the joker in the Batman movies.
Do they believe it is attractive or did things just not go well with their procedures/injections?
Sad for them.

When watching Taylor and Steffy, I kept thinking like mother, like daughter with the terrible cosmetic work they both have. Don't they realize that they need to switch dermatologists and/or plastic surgeons?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter