Bold and the Beautiful Fans- Let's Chat!!!!

Agree! The Hope baby story is so lame, no one would ever keep the info that Beth is alive, from her. Unrealistic but this is a huge stretch even for a SO.
Also, divorce my husband because he needs to spend time with kids? What? I have not been watching for years but has Hope always been crazy?

Why does Thomas have such control over those that know about the baby? Tell Brook the whole story and she would take care of all it, Thomas' threats included.
Fun SO chat!
JMHO :flower1:
Agreed- Brooke would destroy Thomas if she knew he was keeping this from Hope. Probably Bill too. Xander should go to one of them.

I am so done with the Bold and the Beautiful :crazy2: It is beyond absurd that so many people know about Beth/Phoebe and yet no one is telling their friend Hope the Dope :sick: And Thomas is an absolute self centered psychopath :headache: I sure hope they connect him to Emma's death :furious: And now the Thomas drugging Liam, who jumps into bed with Steffy storyline is pushing me over the edge :sad2: I might come back when/if they ever reveal the Beth/Phoebe switch :rolleyes1

I am so done with the Bold and the Beautiful :crazy2: It is beyond absurd that so many people know about Beth/Phoebe and yet no one is telling their friend Hope the Dope :sick: And Thomas is an absolute self centered psychopath :headache: I sure hope they connect him to Emma's death :furious: And now the Thomas drugging Liam, who jumps into bed with Steffy storyline is pushing me over the edge :sad2: I might come back when/if they ever reveal the Beth/Phoebe switch :rolleyes1
I have to agree. It's ridiculous for even a soap opera.

I try to watch, but miss a lot of days. Looks like it’s finally picking up a little.

I really hope they wrap this baby swap story up soon :rolleyes1 And before Thomas does anything more to Hope :sick: What is going to happen to Douglas if Thomas finally gets what he deserves :crazy2:

I am watching for the most part.
They really need to wrap the Beth story up, like finalize everything!
Will they charge Thomas with Emma's death, probably not.
It will be interesting what they will do with all the people that 'knew'.
Douglas could go to Stephanie if Thomas goes to jail, just an idea to throw out there. :) :)

OK, what?
The brat, entitled, slut Stephanie is now the victim? Any normal person would want to make sure the baby is back with her parents. Giving back the baby is emotionally, no where near the death of your own child.

The funniest thing is Ridge only comments on how the Beth situation is affecting her and that Thomas would never do that because he is a nice guy. He has never been a nice guy. 😏 I guess the whole family is kinda nuts.

They are drawing this out too.

Stephanie does not have a leg to stand on :headache: How in the world can she even argue about it :furious: Ridge is the ultimate "not my child" parent :sick:

Ugh, Stephanie irritates my last nerve, especially when she cries. The actress who portrays her has had so much botox, fillers, etc. that her face looks abnormal.
mlittigm, not to mention there is usually a waiting period before an adoption becomes finalized. Ours was 1 year.
Thomas will be coming back to cause trouble. I was kind of hoping that either Liam or hope were going to push him off of the Forrester building.

I watched it yesterday and laughed out loud during the Stephanie sobbing scenes. So bad, the acting and the story line. Ridge is really off the wall.
The writing needs to improve, too long on these stories and not really very interesting. They keep replaying the same stories.

It was so refreshing to see Hope finally react to Flo's pleas for forgiveness today :thumbsup2 Hope did an amazing job telling it like it is and putting Flo in her place 👏👏 I loved seeing Flo handcuffed and carted off to jail and I personally would like to see her stupid mother Shauna join her :rolleyes1

Anyone still watching?
I watched today, though its been a while, the whole felonousThomas story is still happening!?
Murder, lying about a baby stealing, betrayal.....and no charges let alone his (lame *** stupid) father ignoring the gravity of all of it?
Lame story.......Ridge is just awful and pond scum!! 😠
don't know the emoji for barf....

Anyone still watching?
I watched today, though its been a while, the whole felonousThomas story is still happening!?
Murder, lying about a baby stealing, betrayal.....and no charges let alone his (lame *** stupid) father ignoring the gravity of all of it?
Lame story.......Ridge is just awful and pond scum!! 😠
don't know the emoji for barf....
Ridge is a horn dog and Thomas is crazy like his mother.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter