Boma or Jiko ??????????

MICKEEP

DIS Veteran
Boma or Jiko for dinner. If you had to choose just one, which would it be?.....and why?

Also, do you think it will be necessary to get PS in advance for the week of November 10/02 or can we wait to get there.

Jiko. Why? it's my favorite restaurant at WDW!

I love the atmosphere, the food, the service.

I much prefer being waited on as opposed to going to a buffet.

I would strongly suggest reservations at either.

Anne

Without any other conditions (bringing picky children, etc) I'd definitely say go to Jiko! Food is amazing there, rather that just pretty good, like at Boma. It's also a nicer dining experience at Jiko. :D

I prefer Boma. I like to sample a lot of different things and then get more of what I like.

I liked Jiko, but the service was very slow. Make sure you plan plenty of time if you decide on them.

Another vote for JIKO....it is our favorite restaurant at WDW.....you'll love every minute....

Add me to the Jiko list. There is that basic choice between a buffet and table service (and like Ducklite, I always prefer table service) and the restaurant just seems a bit more "quiet" than Boma--always seems to be a low "roar" coming from Boma.
I imagine you've already checked out both menus and prices, but also would add that Jiko has an excellent wine list and several African beers which are pretty good.

Uncleromulus- African beer?!? Oh YUM!!! You just made my day. My boyfriend and I will be visiting Jiko during our November trip. Would you recommend any particular beer from Jiko or would any be just fine? (I do not like beer that's overpowered by hops)

Thanks for any recommendation you could make! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter