Boma without PS in September?

Fromeurope

Mouseketeer
What do you think, will I be able to get a table at Boma in September without making any PS?
Otherwise I have to check out how PS works:D

Boma seems to be a fairly popular restaurant and I would definitely make the PS. When we went back in September '02 we had a PS on a weeknight and still had a ten minute wait on our table. Don't worry the PS system is easy, just like making a dinner reservation.

I agree with Hollymom1229, and would encourage a PS. We have been to Boma for both breakfast and dinner during non-peak times, with PS, and have had waits. Note that you can always make a PS upon your arrival to WDW, from your resort. We sometimes take that route when our plans are not set in stone before we leave.

Whether for breakfast or dinner..Boma is always very busy. I would make a ps..or plan on an hour or more wait without a ps.

Good luck!

Fromeurope, yes you can wait to make a PS once you arrive at the AKL resort. There will be a "WDW dining" key on the phone in your room at AKL, and you can just press that to reach a Cast Member to make your PS. This is an option for you for any PS at any WDW restaurant. Granted, the closer you attempt to make a PS to the time you actually want to eat there, the greater your chances are that you may not be able to get one for the time you want. Since you are staying at AKL, trying to walk-up without a PS may not be inconvenient for you...if the wait is long you could always try another time or night.

Although the problem with trying another time or another night may mean that you are now hungry at AKL with somewhat limited options - or long travel times.

We tried that a few years ago at WL. Whispering Canyon had a multihour wait, Artist's Point was too fancy for our toddlers (other people may have different toddlers, ours were not fancy restaurant kids), which means we ate a lot at Roaring Forks, rather than go try and find somewhere else to eat.

Okay, so the best thing I can do is to call in June :D
For me it's very odd to know 2 months in advance exactly where I am eating on a special date, but considering it's WDW, okay:D
Oh and when I am talking to you (and you and you...) anyway, what's the best time for PS, dinner and breakfast?
Should I plan both early or late?
Thanks again:wave:

Last time we had a reservations for one night and we waited approximately 5-10 Min. still. Which wasn't bad. The second time we didn't have the reservations and we waited approximately 25-30 minutes. Either way it wasn't a bad wait. I guess it also depends on what time you go to eat. both times for us was around 7-8:30 pm.:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter