Boma without Reservations

Saad

Mouseketeer
Is it feasible (mid March) to go for the breakfast buffet without a reservation?

We were staying at Kidani in late October and tried walking up around 10/10:30 or so and were quoted an hour wait. Party of 2. We went to Mara instead.

Weekdays and at off times might work. Generally, there is a big line of people with ADRs waiting.

Is there a reason why you wouldn't make an ADR?

I’m guessing you’re not sure you’ll want to do breakfast and want to wait and see the morning of? One option is to try to grab a same day ADR once you have decided, too. I’m sure it varies by day, and definitely by party size, but I just checked for this morning and found lots of time available for parties of 2 and 4 and a handful of times for 6, so it’s certainly possible.

Early in the breakfast run is best. But it's usually pretty packed. We usually have a 10:30-11:00 ADR and still have to wait for our table.

For today, just showing 9:25 for 2 or 4. Or 10:00 for 6.

Last edited:
Possible but I wouldn't count on it. We stayed at AKL during our last visit and I saw several disappointed families who were staying at AKL and thought that they could just walk up and have breakfast and they were turned away. Breakfast was packed every morning.

You can also check for an ADR morning-of and see if they have anything open. I did that in April 2018 and was able to book a reservation about 90 minutes from that point.

We didn’t walk up but we did wake up, decided Boma sounded good and made an adr for 30 minutes later. This was a few months ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter