• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Boma's Breakfast Question

HappyGramma

Mouseketeer
I am thinking about making ps's for breakfast at Boma's for the morning of the day we leave to fly home. I figured that after breakfast we could walk out to see the animals and and that my DGD would get a kick out of that. Anyways my question is if I make ps's for 10am, how will the food be seeing as it is later in the am? Does the buffet get a bit skimpy that late in the am? We will be having a late night on Friday, the night before we have to go home and I really don't want to have to rush to get to breakfast early. Any advice will be appreciated. Thanks.

BOMA's is Fantastic. I believe the Breakfast is open until 11:00 but you have to check that. I can tell you that staying at AK we have had Dinner there and it's the best. Tons of food. Wide variety and something you will never see at any other place.
The deserts are great. I know you were asking about breakfast and since we have stayed at AK many times the food trays are always filled up.

Hope that helps.
chris

We (me, dd, sis & dn) had dinner there in 2003. We really loved the food. I just wasn't sure how a later breakfast would be. I went and made ps's anyways. I think that my dgd will enjoy seeing the animals after we have breakfast. Thanks.:wave2:

Anytime we've had breakfast and go out late morning, there were few animals around. Once it starts getting warm, they retreat into the savana. Just didn't want you to get your hopes up expecting to see alot of animals.

DebbieB, I figured that there may not be a lot of animals around but figured that there should be some. It's dec 11th so I didn't think it would be too warm even in late morning. Will take a chance anyways maybe luck will be on our side. Thanks for the info.:wave2:

Just dined @ Boma's breakfast Sat Sept 18th. We had a 10:40AM seating. The food was very good and fresh. We were able to order made to order omelets. They were continually bringing out fresh food. Try the frunch juice it was delicious. I had 3 glasses myself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter