• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Boma's Moroccan Seafood Stew Recipe

piratesmate

<font color=red>Drah-gun! I don't do that tongue t
MOROCCAN (CURRIED) SEAFOOD STEW

Yield: 8 servings

Ingredients:

1 pound Mussels
1 pound Shrimp
1 pound White Fish, cut chunky and sear
1 pound Scallops, seared
2 quarts Chicken Stock
2 T. Curry Powder, toasted
1 large Onion, diced chunky
1 small Red Bell Pepper, diced chunky
1 small Fennel bulb, diced chunky
2 each Jalapeno, sliced
2 each Carrots, diced chunky
2 each Potatoes, diced chunky
2 T. Parsley, chopped
2 T. Cilantro, chopped
2 T. Lemon Juice
2 each Lemon, zest and sliced
¼ cup Olive, sliced
1 – 8 oz. can Chickpea/Garbanzo Beans
1 small Eggplant, roasted and diced
2 T. Ground Cumin, toasted

Method:

Sear the fish and scallops until golden brown (don’t overcook.) Heat chicken stock and add all vegetables and species (except parsley, cilantro, beans, roasted eggplant, and lemon zest.) Let simmer until vegetables are ¾ done. Add the seafood until shrimp and mussels are done. Adjust seasoning.

Another delicious sounding Boma recipe. I don't like the flavor of fennel, but I'll bet I could leave it out. I love curry!

Pumba - I ran to the spice store yesterday to pick up some more ($28 worth!) for some of the Boma's recipes - as well as things I was just out of. Anyway, they had fennel seed, but not fennel bulbs. Do you know an equivalency for seeds to bulb? (Like 1/2 tsp minced garlic = 1 clove.) The experts at the shop didn't know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter