Bon Voyage Breakfast

EsmeCullen

Mouseketeer
Has anyone ever done the Bon Voyage character breakfast solo? I have it booked during my solo trip in March. How was it solo? Did you get any weird looks or a lesser character experience as a solo adult? Thanks in advance.

I enjoyed it! I feel like the cast members didn’t attend to me as much, but the characters were great! I found the princes to be more interactive than the princesses xD. I’m doing it again in April for my next solo. It’s a good deal for the price! And the food is good too

I did it solo on my last trip and had a great time. All the characters were very engaging, and the cast members were willing to help me out with getting photos taken. Plus my server made sure my orange juice was always full, which was a big plus. Probably my favorite character meal of the entire trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts