• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bonjour

ashjohnson80

<font color=red>Everything is sexier in a kilt...<
Bonjour, comment-allez vous aujourd'hui? Moi, ca va bien. Je m'appelle Ashley and Je parle francais un petit peu. Je veux manger jambon pendent les vacances. Il y a un bureau et une chaise. Je donne un livre a vous. Je habite a Spartanburg a Carolina du Sud. Ici, c'est hiver mais il fait tres chaud. Aujourd'hui c'est de soixante degres. Je veux aller a Paris, mais Je dois apprendre a parler meilleur francais. Ou est tu salle de bain?

I'm just learning to speak french, and I might be taking a trip soon, can anyone who speaks french understand this??? Or am I lost in translation?

Bonjour!!! Comment ça va? Tu parles bien le français! Depuis quand est-ce que tu l’apprends? OK - this is where I have to confess I'm from UK not France but I'm impressed with your courage in writing in French!! You'll be fine in France I'm sure! We stayed at Pop Century last year and loved it (during Charley!!) - I'm sure you will too. Quel âge as-tu? En Angleterre ton nom Ashley peut être un garcon ou une fille – lequel es-tu? Ēcris encore bientôt!!!

Bonjour,

I'm French and of course I understand you! Your french is very good and I'm sure you'll have no language problems here !

A bientôt ! :earsboy:

J'ai 24 ans. Je suis une femme. I'm excited about Pop Century. I'm sure that it will be great, I'm always impressed with Disney. I'm feeling good about my french now!

Do you think you'll be able to go to France soon? DLP is very different from WDW - which we totally adore :love: - but it's really great too - and then of course there's a little place called Paris not far away!!! ;) .

I have an opportunity to go to Paris with my university but not DLP, just Paris. But my DH doesn't want me to go so I probably will not. Boohoo.

Can't you smuggle him into your luggage??? Paris is a very romantic city.............!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter