Bonnet Creek Resort Question

Captainkidd76

DIS Veteran
Just booked the Wyndham Bonnet Creek resort. Can someone tell me a bit about which buildings are part of that property and which are the Hilton, Grand and Waldorf Astoria?

Thank you!

1E854272-535B-42A3-98D9-35FE40793298.gif

Hilton and Waldorf are not in that circle of buildings. They sit apart on other side of road. Grand is about middle of circle just south of pirate ship pool.

Last edited:
That map is awesome. Thank you!

So all of the Bonnet Creek buildings are the towers then, correct? I saw one building in a video that wasn't a tower. I'm guessing that was the Grand. Is the pirate pool near the lobby or the treasure bar? Not sure if we can request, but it looks like T1 and T4 would be best buildings for location, especially if we're going to be using Uber as they're closest to the lobby, as well as what I assume is the pool with the lazy river.

About how long of a walk is it from T6 to the lobby?

That map is awesome. Thank you!

So all of the Bonnet Creek buildings are the towers then, correct? I saw one building in a video that wasn't a tower. I'm guessing that was the Grand. Is the pirate pool near the lobby or the treasure bar? Not sure if we can request, but it looks like T1 and T4 would be best buildings for location, especially if we're going to be using Uber as they're closest to the lobby, as well as what I assume is the pool with the lazy river.

About how long of a walk is it from T6 to the lobby?

Grand is a tower, I'm guessing the building you saw was where check-in, store and activities happen ... it has a pool and lazy river behind it. My memory is that this was the first building that went up and it's the only one with any real design to it. It has no number. The property went through lots of changes the early years.

This one?

wyndhambonnetcreekresort.jpg

This shows overview.
Main Building
Grand Hotel
Hilton & Waldorf in distance
All remaining towers are part of WBC Resort.
4,5,6 to left
1,2,3 to right

WBCR.png

Yes to the location if you want to be close to main building. We have stayed in T4 many times and really like the location. Enough that I requested it the last two times.

Thank you so much. Those pics are super helpful!!!

How long would you say it takes to get from the furthest building to the main building?

Thank you so much. Those pics are super helpful!!!

How long would you say it takes to get from the furthest building to the main building?

Probably a 5+ minute walk depending on your pace.

Be sure to explore all around. The fort/castle, multiple pools/slides, pirate ship pool, putt putt and lots of activities. DS got to hold an alligator from Gatorland, there is a small outdoor theater with music or programs.

Probably a 5+ minute walk depending on your pace.

Be sure to explore all around. The fort/castle, multiple pools/slides, pirate ship pool, putt putt and lots of activities. DS got to hold an alligator from Gatorland, there is a small outdoor theater with music or programs.

That's not too bad. Kind of looks like the Coronado Springs layout in terms of walking distances.

The Hilton Bonnet Creek and Waldorf Astoria Orlando is a separate property as they are not affiliated with Wyndham, the entrance to Hilton Bonnet Creek is located across the street from the Wyndham Grand.

Here are the respective links to the websites of each property:

Hilton Bonnet Creek Resort - http://www.hiltonbonnetcreek.com
Waldorf Astoria Orlando - http://www.waldorfastoriaorlando.com
Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort - http://www.wyndhamgrandorlando.com
Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort (Timeshare) - http://www.wyndhambonnetcreek.com

Hope this helps!

That's not too bad. Kind of looks like the Coronado Springs layout in terms of walking distances.

That is EXACTLY how I described Coronado Springs to my husband (he had never been there). Told him it was just like BC- a big lake with buildings all around and about the same distance!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!