Bonnet Creek Vs Cypress Harbour?

lavell

Earning My Ears
Can anyone who's been to both comment on which resort you prefer and why. I'm having a hard time trying to decide between these two resorts. My wife and I dont have any children so I'm not concerned about kid activities.
We might visit one of the parks during our stay but the distance is not a factor because we love driving and sightseeing. Finally, is there nightly entertainment?

Thanks

If you are visiting Disney, Bonnet Creek has the best location. It is also close to Disney Springs and all its entertainment options. It does have some evening activities.

I have not stayed at Cypress Harbour, but other Marriot timeshares and they are very nice. Cypress Harbour is closer to Seaworld and I-drive, so I would prefer it if visiting those areas.

You may love driving, but do you love sitting in heavy traffic? Its still better to pick a resort closer to your target area in the Orlando tourist zones.

Cypress Harbour is my favorite between the two. Bonnet Creek is mostly high rise tower buildings compactly put together with not a lot of green space. Cypress Harbour has beautiful green space and larger square footage (all 2 bedrooms and about 1300 square feet) and the buildings are no taller than 4 floors if I remember correctly. They also have huge screened in porches with full size table and chairs which is great for playing cards. Cypress is really close to Seaworld. Cypress reminds me a lot of Disney’s Old Key West Resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!