• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bonny's Birthday Blitz

MommytoMJM

Disney is a lifestyle!
Hi all, I posted this in Theme Parks, but since it is about a couple of folks here too, I thought I'd post in both places!

Hi All!!

Well, it's that time! My 36th birthday is December 14th....for those who don't know, my birthday has a really bad history, so hoping that this year is going to be much better!

First of all I got an awsome surprise, one of my bestest friends (Talking Hands - Lisa) is going to be at WDW that same week, so we have 4 days planned together! Here is our schedule, if you are in our neck of the woods, feel free to give us a buzz and say hi!

Hoping to meet Billy and Troy sometime during this time too, Troy, I'll call you!
15th (Thu) MK/VMCP (my gift from Lisa!!!! Thank you!!!)

16th (Fri) Epcot/Candlelight Processional at 6:45 (lunch at Garden Grill with our holiday coupon. MJ loves Chip and Dale, hope this is a hit) Also hoping to see Skye and DCLFun sing at the CP

17th (Sat) AK, possibly DtD for a visit to Santa or Resort hopping to see decorations

18th (Sun) MGM (MJ has been begging to see Beast....so as a surprise for her [once you become a parent it is all about your kids, even on your bday! LOL] a special guy set it up for her to get to meet Beast that day, how cool is that?)

I am super excited about this weekend and hope that I'll get to see many of my WDW family during this time! I'll take notes for a trip report but probably won't get to write it until well after we are moved (Jan 21) and MJ's bday (Feb 6)

:flower: :sunny: :flower:
Sounds like a great start to your birthday. Hope it turns out to be extra wonderful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter