Bonus Fast Pass now thru december

HatboxHaint

GrimGrinningGhost
I saw an article that said MK was giving our paper fastpasses now thru december on select nights for some guests. Artivle was very vague. Anyone know any details or where to look for the distribution to occur?

Because ‘between November and December’ is not the same timeframe as ‘through November and December,’ moved to Rumors until info is confirmed.

I can Confirm this Bonus Anytime FP.

My CM friend and her BF are in MK and after using 6 FPs, the system added on 1 Anytime FP at 6:55 tonight.

It didn’t show up in the My Plans area but was in the FP section. You’d only notice it if you actually were booking a new FP.

Because I was the one who set up her FPs last night for her use today, I noticed it when I went to look for FP#7 for her. It can’t be used at 7D or Pan but can be used everywhere else including PFH and the TST meet and greets!

I believe with this FP not showing up in the Plans section, it was probably overlooked by many guests.

Last edited:
I can Confirm this Bonus Anytime FP.

My CM friend and her BF are in MK and after using 6 FPs, the system added on 1 Anytime FP at 6:55 tonight.

It didn’t show up in the My Plans area but was in the FP section. You’d only notice it if you actually were booking a new FP.

Because I was the one who set up her FPs last night for her use today, I noticed it when I went to look for FP#7 for her. It can’t be used at 7D or Pan but can be used everywhere else including PFH and the TST meet and greets!

I believe with this FP not showing up in the Plans section, it was probably overlooked by many guests.
Were you still able to book her FP7 even with the anytime on her account? Meaning she then actually had two more available to use?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter