Boo to you, and you, and you! A 2018 PTR for Oct-Nov 2018

TheInvernessie

Mouseketeer
I told myself I'd never do another PTR...
I said it in vain.
Here I am not even a year past my first PTR, not even a year past my first trip I've booked myself, and literally fresh off the booking call for WDW.

Alright, so of course you'll all want to know the details.
Honestly? I think we've had these details laid down flat since we got on the plane to come home in May.

In any case...

This is going to be my second trip that I've planned for myself without any family. (That is an entirely other story, and an entirely other trip I'll be most likely taking in December 2018 as well)

However, this trip. This glorious, just for me (and the bestie) trip has been in the works for a while. We're still over a year out, and we feel a little obsessed as we plan this...but without further ado, here's the details.

Who?:
My lovely self princess:

My best friend Laura :earsgirl:

When?:

October 30-November 4 (a POST BIRTHDAY TRIP FOR ME)

Where?:

Okay so this is a big one for us. Now I know a lot of people won't necessarily think that where you stay is such a big deal, but for us it is. Plus, I've got a goal of staying at every resort at least once. So...
for our first stay at a Deluxe level resort...
We've chosen the CONTEMPORARY RESORT. :jumping1:

Why?:
Does there ever need to be a why? Well...in any case. We're celebrating my birthday, getting to see the parks for the Fall season and Halloween for the first time. We're also doing some different events, at least they're all in the works. For us this is going to be a much slower trip...the last one we over planned, if I'm honest and it burnt us out big time.

I should be updating with what our solid plans are in the coming weeks/ months.
We literally just booked this very morning, and we're currently having trouble with MDE...:worried:
I can hardly wait to share with everyone here the different phases of our planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter