booked and paid - anyway to save $$? what codes? where?

2ndxmommy

Mouseketeer
went thru AAA for pkg. could never get in synch with Small World Vacations to get an accurate price quote so I wound up doing all the work myself and getting PS. Now I really need a vacation!

So now I am seeing posts about AAA, AP and Small World having better rates as the dates draw nearer. What, where and how? Thanks.

Depends on when your stay is. Packages are only fully refundable, and changable 45 days out. After that it is a $100 fee to cancel, and $60 to change.

If room only codes come out, they will be just that- room only. If other codes come out that would be able to be used on a package, then depending on the fee to change, you would have to decide if it is right for you.

Most people who have managed a package discount, have done so with AAA, or an Email, or postcard code.

Good luck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!