Booked BTL

SnowWitch

DIS Veteran
Last minute decision. Booked 1 bedroom theme park view. Requested high floor.

We are in Orlando for a chorus trip and we will be leaving US/IOA on sunday. It is my dd’s 14th bday which is the reason I booked this last minute. Total surprise.

I am going to order a cake and have it in the room.

This is our first stay at BTL.

Questions: do you check in at the BTL?
Is it easy to get into the lounge at the top? What time do they close the hot tub?

Last minute decision. Booked 1 bedroom theme park view. Requested high floor.

We are in Orlando for a chorus trip and we will be leaving US/IOA on sunday. It is my dd’s 14th bday which is the reason I booked this last minute. Total surprise.

I am going to order a cake and have it in the room.

This is our first stay at BTL.

Questions: do you check in at the BTL?
Is it easy to get into the lounge at the top? What time do they close the hot tub?

If you have a very early or very late arrival you would check in at CR. Otherwise the desk at BLT will be open.

You'll have to be in the room first before they will deliver a cake to the room. Just in case they change you before you arrive.

If you are a DVC member,(I assume you are)then its easy to get into Top of the World Lounge. Go to the lobby area, standing at the front door looking in, there is a podium to the left side with DVC CM. Show them your DVC member card and they will send you up there.

If you are a DVC member,(I assume you are)then its easy to get into Top of the World Lounge. Go to the lobby area, standing at the front door looking in, there is a podium to the left side with DVC CM. Show them your DVC member card and they will send you up there.
And folks here rave about the cake you can get at TOTW!

If you have a very early or very late arrival you would check in at CR. Otherwise the desk at BLT will be open.

Hi Kathy...I just saw this on another site.... we will be using ME, so will we have to just walk over to BLT to check in?

Bay Lake Tower has its own Check-In desk in the lobby.
The desk is open from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily.

Guests arriving via Magical Express will be dropped off at the main Contemporary Resort entrance and will check-in at the Contemporary front desk.

And folks here rave about the cake you can get at TOTW!

That piece of cake is excellent, and is clearly a dessert to be shared. The sliders were also quite good. My wife and I didn't care for the nachos.

To get up to TOTWL, go to the north bank of elevators at 6pm or later. There will be a CM at a podium there who will check your id, and then put you on an express elevator to the 16th floor.

The hot tub closes when the pool does--I want to say that's 10 p.m. though I could be off an hour.

Hi Kathy...I just saw this on another site.... we will be using ME, so will we have to just walk over to BLT to check in?

Bay Lake Tower has its own Check-In desk in the lobby.
The desk is open from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily.

Guests arriving via Magical Express will be dropped off at the main Contemporary Resort entrance and will check-in at the Contemporary front desk.

They might allow you to check in at CR but I'd go ahead and head over to BLT. (Actually, these days I do online check in) They have bell services at BLT that can take your luggage to hold it if your room is not ready yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter