Booked first trip without our son

Portugal1000

DIS Veteran
Booked reward flights for 6th October. Our son will hopefully be at Uni. Not sure how I feel. We been every year since 2005. Anyone else done the same? We'll go to Discovery Cove, Aquatica and Sea World. MNSSHP and relax at Bonnet Creek. Might buy a three day Disney ticket.

We have just booked our first trip without our DD, she will be 19 when we go and I know my husband is already moaning about missing his ride buddy :(

We are still hoping she will be able to join us for a week of our stay.

I can't imagine what it'll be like when we eventually go without our son. He's 21, just finishing uni and still comes on every trip.. He's also my ride buddy!

How funny, I don't come on these boards as much these days - but recognise the names Portugal1000 and Mrs Doubtfire.

Our kids must all be growing up at the same time! We too have our first childless trip planned for September 2018 - ours are 20 & 18 and staying home.

We have booked Cabana Bay for 4 nights and Coronado for 10 with DDP
Am so excited for it to be just me and the hubby, even booked our Horror Night tickets (literally cannot wait for the Stranger Things house)

Although, I have been informed we will be booking a 2019 trip next week (if the free dining offer comes out) that will include daughter and her boyfriend

How funny, I don't come on these boards as much these days - but recognise the names Portugal1000 and Mrs Doubtfire.

Our kids must all be growing up at the same time! We too have our first childless trip planned for September 2018 - ours are 20 & 18 and staying home.

We have booked Cabana Bay for 4 nights and Coronado for 10 with DDP
Am so excited for it to be just me and the hubby, even booked our Horror Night tickets (literally cannot wait for the Stranger Things house)

Although, I have been informed we will be booking a 2019 trip next week (if the free dining offer comes out) that will include daughter and her boyfriend

Yes we're still around! We too are staying at CSR for our first week and then moving into a townhouse. My daughter keeps saying " I can't believe you're going to do that without me", even if it's something we've done before!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!