Booked our first cruise on the Dream - Land & Sea!

jaly05

Earning My Ears
I am so excited! I booked our first Disney Cruise and our first onsite Disney resort! We only live 3 1/2 hours from Disney, and we are annual pass holders and often drive up for the day or a quick over night trip, but have never stayed on site. So, DH, DS (10) and DD (8) and I will be staying at the Port Orleans for 4 nights and then heading over to Port Canaveral for a 4 night Bahama cruise on the Dream sailing on September 11th. I love reading all the trip reports and planning what we are going to do. Looking forward to adding to our plans!

How convenient to be so close! We live a good deal farther away, a 5-6 hr plane ride away. Have fun on your cruise, I know we did when we went several years ago. Our kids thought the cruise was better than the parks! :eek::rotfl2:

I'm excited to read your planning and trip report. We're flying out from California to do the 3 day on the Dream in December.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter