Booked sister's trip (Using Expedia)

purplebelle

DIS Veteran
My sister and her friend are going to Disney this summer. She had me book it for her, so i used expedia.com since I don't think she had a coupon from the mail/email or anything. Anyone else use expedia.com for booking Disney? The deal was pretty decent, although I snagged better deal 2 months ago (Dec) with that postcard savings.

What a tease to plan someone else's Disney trip, by the way. I don't even get to go.

What's the cheapest way you all go to WDW? :banana: (that banana guy is kinda funny)

Last March, I booked a trip to Disney using expedia! I loved it and I everytime I go on vacation I check and will continue to check expedia! the funny thing is is that the prices changed almost weekly, so when we booked, we were luck enough to get a really good price. We booked at the CBR for the price of what it would have cost us to stay at the all star sports resort a week earlier. Expedia is great!

I never thought of booking Disney through Expedia, that might be worth looking into!

Hooray for Expedia though! I've got some amazing deals through it. I managed to have 3 nights in Cherbourg for £150. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter