Booked Trip 12/29-1/2

EddieK76

Mouseketeer
So we just booked a backup trip to WDW in case DL isn't open or the restrictions are too much. Anyhow, here is what we are doing and let me know if you think we should change it.

12/30 MK
12/31 HS
1/1 MK

We definitely want to be at MK before the Holiday decorations are removed which the last day was 12/30 but unsure if not going to MK on 12/31 is the right call or not base don it being NYE

I've been to WDW from Xmas through New Year's before. The Christmas decorations aren't brought down. Usually the change on 12/30 refers to the fireworks show and shows/parades being swapped out to focus on New Year's. They might be holding to that distinction in case fireworks, parades and shows return by the end of the year.

Yeah I know that they mentioned holiday decorations up from 11/6 to 12/30 since there won't be a parade but maybe they'll be changing their mind.

We are there 12/30 through 1/2 :) We are doing Dec 30th - Epcot Dec 31st - Animal Kingdom Jan 1 - MK

I would like to see the decorations but since no ice lights on the castle we aren't too stressed about it - where are you staying? We are at Art of Animation (Little Mermaid room)

We are there 12/30 through 1/2 :) We are doing Dec 30th - Epcot Dec 31st - Animal Kingdom Jan 1 - MK

I would like to see the decorations but since no ice lights on the castle we aren't too stressed about it - where are you staying? We are at Art of Animation (Little Mermaid room)

We booked CBR, it was the "cheapest" available for on-site.

We are there 12/29 - 1/5 at POP
For the holiday we plan to do
12/30 - HS
12/31 - MK
1/1 - EP
I am trying to avoid HS during the actual holiday but I keep changing my mind on where I want to be for each day. This park reservation thing is TOUGH for my brain. :earboy2:

You're plan looks good. Do you have the days reserved yet? I would do that as soon as possible if you haven't as Thanksgiving Week is already filling up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!