Booked with 2 Placeholders Question

clb79

Mouseketeer
We booked 2 placeholders when my wife and I were on an anniversary cruise last year. They have been converted to an actual booking one reservation/room has me listed primary and a child. The second one shows TBD and our Last Name with my wife and other children on that reservation. Do I need to call and get the TBD changed to her name too or as long as she is listed in that room is it implied she is primary. It does show the Castaway status on the reservation details for both reservations so I assume we should be fine as is, but started second guessing….

You can also send them an email. I wouldn't worry too much unless you're sailing soon, as these are placeholders you cannot be missing on the reservation. But just in case it's probably best if CBP doesn't see you listed as Mr or Mrs “TBD“.

The second one shows TBD and our Last Name with my wife and other children on that reservation.
Does it list all the passenger names AND the TBD? Or is the TBD in place of your wife's name?

Either way you probably need to get it corrected. But if it's TDB LastName, Mrs LastName, Child1, Child2 that would seem you might be paying for an extra passenger.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter