Booked WL with new code

2boys'mom

Mouseketeer
I just booked WL for 4-5 through 4-12 at $199 per niteplus tax for a woods view which is a big savings over what www. disney .com quoted me (over 2300). So I appreciate this code even though it is not quite as good as AP rates 2001 and 2002 that I got for near the same time period. It is $20 more than last years AP rate for woods view. But compared to rack rate$299 a nite it is great.

Does anyone think AP rates will come out this year for this time period? I figure it's a gamble and I should take this for now.

I'm hoping that Annual Passholder rates will follow soon. Since a new Mickey Monitor will be coming out in February, maybe we'll see the rates then.

:confused:

I just booked WL for the same rate. We're staying 3/8-3/16. I thought that this rate was pretty good. Do you think that there will be AP rates that are better? That almost sounds too good to be true for peak season.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter