Booked!!

kacale

Mouseketeer
Just booked our first trip home to VB next March.

Soooooooooooooo excited.

Lee and Karen:p

VB is a really lovely resort. We had a studio overlooking the car park and the "fields" beyond. Didn't see much of the car park because of the vegetation. The sunsets were wonderful and we sat on our (tiny) balcony most evenings enjoying the sunset, a coupe of drinks and a good book each. So relaxing. :D

Congratulations

We're going to VB for 1st time in 4 weeks time,so we'll let you know how it is ,I'm sure you can't wait like us ,just counting the days away !

Kev

Congratulations! I don't blame you for being excited in the least :D :D :D

Penny :D

Well done! VB sounds really special - hope you have a wonderful time there :)

Hi,
Were booked to return to Vero in December.It's a great resort and a complete contrast from Orlando.
Make sure you check out the Green Cabin Room where you can sit with a drink and a snack while looking out over the Atlantic Ocean,it doesn't get much better than that!!!

Mick

:smooth:

Well done Lee and Karen. My wife and i have some points at Vero but our home resort is OKW. Ahhhh the Green Cabin Room, funny DW was just talking about it yesterday. She was talking about pretzels --Snyders of hanover - Honey, Mustard & Onion - pretzels pieces. She first tasted them in the Green Cabin room at Disney's Vero Beach Resort and have been addicted ever since.

If you have any Questions just ask away, we will do our best to answer them.....Hope you have a great time.....;)

jj.......:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter