Booking a Disney hotel WITHOUT tickets

tiggerifictiggers

Ohana means family & family means no-one gets left
A friend of mine has very kindly given us 2 tickets to gain us FREE entrance into the parks :banana::banana::banana:

BUT I can't seem to be able to find a site that will let me book into a Disney hotel WITHOUT tickets being included :confused3 Does anyone know if it's possible just to be able to book a Disney hotel WITHOUT having to purchase park tickets too?? Am looking at either the Sequoia Lodge or Newport Bay Hotel.

Am looking to go around 25th May (hoping it should be a pretty quiet time).

Any help would bne much appreciated.

Thank you fellow disney pals :worship:

Expedia do the hotels without tickets, it's worth it if you are only staying one night, but check if you are staying longer with the DLP site because it is sometimes just as cheap to book a package when there is a discount.
We booked the Cheyenne for 1 night in November when we had seperate park tickets.

Yes, you should be able to book room only at any of the Dinsey hotels.

May still be worth comparing price for 1 adult package though, as could still be cheaper.

You can book through any travel company including the Disney website directly. Just select Room Only

You can book through any travel company including the Disney website directly. Just select Room Only

How do you book room only the disney website? I didn't think it was possible and can't find a way to do it.

Thanks micksn, had a look on Expedia but they say there are no rooms available ... for ANY of the DLP hotels -- surely that's not right?! Am I trying to book too soon (May)??

Thanks jakespop for the website link, however it only lets you do room only for WDW, the minute I drop the box down to DLP I don't get any option :sad2:

Can get room only for the Kyriad Disneyland Paris hotel but it's not on site, it's outside the entrance gates so don't get the extra magic hours.

Does seem daft booking a hotel room with tickets when I already have tickets -- what do I do with the ones given in the hotel package?

You can book 'room only' (bed & breakfast) simply via telephoning the Disney booking line in the standard way.

An extra ticket may sound daft, but it's not if the room is cheaper ;)

You can also give your ticket away after, or sell it on. I was actually advised to do this by a cast member the 1st time, because I offered it to him at check in, and policy prevented him from accepting it.

Have a look through these threads:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2625316

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2423594

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2502629&highlight=room+only

If Expedia don't have room only for the onsite hotels for the dates you are looking for (they don't offer all dates through the year at room only), you can either book with Disney by calling them (and you may find that room only with them will cost you more than a hotel/tickets package would), or you can check prices for the L'Elysee hotel at Val d'Europe. This is the only offsite hotel which gives you access to EMH.

Yes, as others have said do not use Expedia as a barometer for on-site availability. I did that last year and panicked when I didn't see availability for my dates but when I went onto the DLP site there was plenty of availability everywhere. I booked an early June trip in late March so you should be fine to book now for May. I considered getting an AP last year and pricing the room separately but it was way more than a package.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter