Booking a room ?

marypopfan

DIS Veteran
THis is my first time booking a disabled room, is there a special number to call to make reservations and can you get a ap rate at that number if they do have a special number to call?

Special Reservation is 407-939-7807. I don't know if they do the actual booking, but that is the number to arrange for special needs, especially for rooms.

You may have to contact Central Reservations first (407-WDISNEY) to do the actual bookings; I'm not sure of the full mechanics.

I have booked an acessable room in the past with the 407-939-7807 number. When I booked it the AP rates were not out. Once the AP rates had come out I called back to that same number and had the reservation converted to an AP rate.

ONLY special res can book handicapped rooms CRO is not allowed to. They can also give you any discounts and sell you tickets if you want. they can and will do anythoing that CRO can do but i think better because they have all the handicapped info to help you out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter