Booking a seat on VA

Disney Frenhines

DIS Veteran
Anyone else having problems with booking a seat on VA? The seat map is coming up as if all eats are booked.

The only problem I had was when they were merging the 2 flights that day, once it was done then the seatmap was available. Have you rang VA?

I've got the same thing when I login in, I've booked seats but wanted to see if there were any seats available in premium & there all showing as booked.

I have checked and mine is showing availability although it seems to be slowing filling up :magnify:

I've got the same thing when I login in, I've booked seats but wanted to see if there were any seats available in premium & there all showing as booked.

The seats in other classes always show as fully booked.

I have seats booked as Delight (Extra Legroom), and can't see the availability, for the rest of Eco, Prem or Upper.

As a Classic Customer you'd likely only see Non Extra Legroom Seats (unless you're about to upgrade to Delight)

Last edited:
Agree with @Jon84 , the seats in premium, upper etc are blocked out cause we haven't upgraded so not eligible to book them.

The only problem I had was when they were merging the 2 flights that day, once it was done then the seatmap was available. Have you rang VA?[/QUO
TE]

I have spent hours on the phone talking to three different people in one alone. i tried live chat and twitter, no joy. Every seat in economy is marked as taken, even, so according to it the plane is fully booked and all seats are allocated despite my being 306 days away from my flight. As a miles customer I'm an Economy Classic passenger, so i should be able to book any economy seat except the extra legrooms, which are for Delight customers. I actually called on Saturday and was told that I could have an exit seat if i wanted to pay £360 for it, so they can access them apparently for three times the normal price, i'm afraid I lost it at that point, all I want is an exit seat for £60 each way as promised.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter