Booking across two different use years

rspencer38

Mouseketeer
I'm going to be booking a stay for next November/December in a few weeks but I'm wondering how it works if you are booking across two different use years. I have a December use year and all my points will becoming from my 2020 bank. What is the best way to approach this booking and is there anything I should know about booking across two different UY.

You will have to call MS to book them together as they are the only ones who can do thst.

You can go online and book the dates through November 30th by borrowing points from 2020. You can do this at 8 am.

At 9, you can call and have MS book the rest of days into December.

Just remember, if you had to cancel or change that trip, any points you borrow for the November days will be lost as they will be part of your 2019 UY and expire November 30th Since borrowing is a final transaction

@Sandisw nailed it. You could either book it as two different reservations online. (One for the days in November, and a second for the days in December.) Or you can call MS after booking the November days and say you want to extend into December and they should be able to do it manually.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!