booking adr`s

paulh

<font color=blue>likes to have a beer<br><font col
we are planning on eating at hop de doo when we phone up to book adr how do we pay as we are on the DDP as its a up front cash reservation?
Paulh

They will take your credit card info, but they won't charge it unless you don't show up for your reservation.

thanks for that i take it that this is what will happent to any that require CC before
Paulh

They charged my credit card when I booked, so you might want to be prepared just in case. And, yes, I did tell them I was on the dining plan. They told me my credit card will be reimbursed after I use my credits as payment.

new_mouser said:
They charged my credit card when I booked, so you might want to be prepared just in case. And, yes, I did tell them I was on the dining plan. They told me my credit card will be reimbursed after I use my credits as payment.

paulh - Sorry that I gave you misinformation!

We never booked HDDR, but all of the other ADRs that required CC never charged us. I shouldn't have assumed HDDR was the same.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter