• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Booking ADR's Online

DisneyFreaks

<font color="red">Don't get me started about those
This is the first time I have ever used the online way to book our November ADR's. It seemed easy at first but then I ran into problems. After I get the time I want it goes to another page where you have to write in two security words. Every time I type them in it just keeps taking me back to that same page and two different words. :confused3 I know I am typing them correctly because I can read them. (most of them anyway) Has anyone else experienced this kind of problem or am I just thick in the head? Keep trying or call in the morning? Which would you do? Thanks. :)

Type them exactly as you see them and be sure to put a space between the words.

I've been using the system since last summer and have been happy with it.

(first time poster here, planning first trip for Sept!)

That happened to me as well and was driving me crazy!! I knew the words were correct. Then I realized that the circle by the restaurant and time was not actually 'selected' (at the top of the webpage). I hope that makes sense. Once I selected it and the 'dot' showed up in the circle, then it went through when I typed those security words in. So maybe that is the problem you're having as well?

HTH!
Kim

Thanks all for your help. I made all of our ADR's online this morning with no problems. I had to call for our Rainforest Cafe ADR because we have more than 8 in our party. The lady there said the problem may have been high traffic last night. So glad it's done and we got everything we wanted with the times almost exact to what we requested. Another question though, at Rainforest Cafe the lady I talked to did not give me a confirmation number. She said my last name is the confirmation and she never asked which were adults and which were children for the reservation. Is this what others have experienced as well? :confused:

I used the online system last year for the first time and everything was fine. However, we booked our trip for this year last week [August 2-11] and this past weekend I made some ADR's. I could not get Ohana for the entire 9 days we are there. I then had my wife call for the heck of it and there was plenty of availability. I gave up on some restaurants last year that in hindsight, I probably should have called. From now on though, I will try online and then call if I cannot get one that I really want. Good luck.

Jose

I used the online system last year for the first time and everything was fine. However, we booked our trip for this year last week [August 2-11] and this past weekend I made some ADR's. I could not get Ohana for the entire 9 days we are there. I then had my wife call for the heck of it and there was plenty of availability. I gave up on some restaurants last year that in hindsight, I probably should have called. From now on though, I will try online and then call if I cannot get one that I really want. Good luck.
Jose

Good idea. I will definitely remember that. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter