Booking and Contact Information

Bexx

DIS Veteran
You can book directly with disneylandparis.com, either online, or over the phone.

The Reservations Office (at DLP) phone number is 0(1) 60 30 60 53
If you are phoning from the UK/Ireland it is 00 33 1 60 30 60 53
From the US it is 011 33 1 60 30 60 53
This number takes you straight to DLP rather than using a call centre based in the US

You can also find the reservations phone number from your country, go to disneylandparis.com, select your country, click on FAQ at the bottom of the home page, and one of the first topics will be "Contacting Us". Also on the home page you can find another link to the booking page, usually in the bottom right hand corner.

**Please note that if you book online you have pay in full at the time of making the booking. Whereas if booking by phone, you pay a 15% deposit and the remainder 60 days before your visit.**

For enquiries about your visit, you can email DLP Guest Relations at dlp.guest.communication@disney.com or write to -

Guest Communications
Disneyland Resort Paris
B.P. 100
77777 Marne La Vallee Cedex 4
France

For the following numbers - if ringing from the UK take off first 0 and pre fix with 0033
Or if ringing from the US take off the first 0 and pre fix with 01133

To make dining reservations call (0)1 60 30 40 50

To book Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show call (0)1 60 45 71 00

To book a suite in a Disney hotel call (0)1 60 30 60 90

The direct numbers for the onsite hotels are -

Disneyland Hotel (0)1 60 45 65 00
Hotel New York (0)1 60 45 73 00
Newport Bay Club (0)1 60 45 55 00
Sequoia Lodge (0)1 60 45 51 00
Hotel Cheyenne (0)1 60 45 62 00
Hotel Santa Fe (0)1 60 45 78 00
Davy Crockett Ranch (0)1 60 45 69 00

To fax these hotels - change the last 00 with 33 in all cases

Telephone numbers for the offsite hotels -

Explorers (0)1 60 42 60 00
Holiday Inn (0)1 64 63 37 37
Kyriad (0)1 60 43 61 61
Movenpick Dream Castle (0)1 64 17 90 00

Just to let everyone know that when you book over the phone you pay 10% but the balance has to be paid 60 days before you leave, not 30.

Thanks Jill!! I've done this myself recently, so should have remembered to change this information :blush:

We have booked for DLP last week and because i kept getting the message *your credit card is not avaliable on this site* (when it is a normal VISA) i had to call DLP Italian Call Center and go through them. Everything went smoothly and she said CC will have been billed for the amount one month before the trip.
She didnt say anything about a 10% took off the CC at the moment but will check it when the CC report arrives.
It is not possible to book train or plane through the DLP site from Italy at the moment

Just wanted to add my experience to this thread.

I tried to book online with 2 different credit cards and both came back as denied. At first I thought it was an issue with online booking since I'm in the US, but turns out my banks had denied the charge because they thought it was fraudulent. After acknowledging that it was indeed me making the purchase, I was able to process my booking online with no issue.

So anyone book from another country (not just US since the previous poster had problems too) you should probably contact your bank to let them know you are going to be making an online purchase at DLP.

hoping it is similar to this still! Planning a trip for september of next year :) Not sure if i should pay all at once or make payments.. decisions!

I have a question about booking through a different countries' site. (I know this might be silly or already asked but I couldn't find anything easily) The UK site had a better deal - I use to be able to get that deal on the US site but it wasn't there any more. When you book through a different country do you have to do anything different or does it just work like booking on the US site?
Thanks!

I have a question about booking through a different countries' site. (I know this might be silly or already asked but I couldn't find anything easily) The UK site had a better deal - I use to be able to get that deal on the US site but it wasn't there any more. When you book through a different country do you have to do anything different or does it just work like booking on the US site?
Thanks!

You need to leave the country as whichever country you are booking. If you want to use the deal on the UK website but live in USA, leave the country as UK.

The last time I went I used the deal from the French website but I live in Ireland. I made the booking over the phone, not online. When you book over the phone you pay a deposit and then the balance 30 days before arrival. When you book online you need to pay the full amount at the time of booking.

Three days ago, I booked a trip to DLP for September 2019. I've heard it often takes up to 72 hours to receive the email confirmation; however, I'm at the 72 hour mark now and still have not received anything. Who can I contact if I don't have anything by the first of the week? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!