Booking annual pass

disneylover102

DIS Veteran
Is calling the only way to get an annual pass? If so, what is the best way to call from the US (we had issues calling France a couple weeks ago for a question about our airline)? Do you call WDW and have them transfer you? I might get an annual pass for Extra Magic Time and so I can have the option to go extra time (our flight gets in at 8 AM and the plan is to sleep all day but I tend to be more awake if I know I can go to Disney. Also if there’s extra time on our Paris touring day at the end I would love to go to DLP for a little while)

I wouldn't do that, just get it at the park. YMMV of course, but when I tried to extend my AP, I had the option to do it online, but my signature to allow to pay in installments kept getting lost in the post 3 times.

Not to burst your bubble, but if your plane lands at 8.00, with customs and luggage etc, chances of you being at DLP before the EMH is over at 9:30 are slim.

I wouldn't do that, just get it at the park. YMMV of course, but when I tried to extend my AP, I had the option to do it online, but my signature to allow to pay in installments kept getting lost in the post 3 times.

Not to burst your bubble, but if your plane lands at 8.00, with customs and luggage etc, chances of you being at DLP before the EMH is over at 9:30 are slim.
Is the annual pass valid immediately if you buy it at the park? I thought I heard somewhere that if you buy it at the park it isn’t valid until the next day. I don’t remember where I heard that.

I know I wouldn’t make it for EMH the day we arrive in Paris but getting an AP would give me EMH the other days.

Yes its valid the day you buy it - some points to note though:

-There are different levels of AP and not all give access to EMH

- There is one level of AP which is not valid on day 2 and 3 after buying )or first using). This doesnt give access to EMH though

- There are black out days for most APs - make sure they are not when you plan to use it

Where are you staying? If in a DLP hotel you get access to EMH anyhow and if in Central Paris remember that DLP is approximately an hour away so you would be leaving very early to get there in time for EMH.
There is no evening EMH

Yes its valid the day you buy it - some points to note though:

-There are different levels of AP and not all give access to EMH

- There is one level of AP which is not valid on day 2 and 3 after buying )or first using). This doesnt give access to EMH though

- There are black out days for most APs - make sure they are not when you plan to use it

Where are you staying? If in a DLP hotel you get access to EMH anyhow and if in Central Paris remember that DLP is approximately an hour away so you would be leaving very early to get there in time for EMH.
There is no evening EMH
We are staying in Serris next to the train station which is a 2 minute ride to DLP. I would be getting the Magic Plus which has access to EMH according to the website.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts