Booking at 11 months

duck_adoo

Mouseketeer
Hello! Our 11 month date is coming up on Aug 24. We're new DVC members, so I apologize if this has been asked. We will be booking a 2br 9 nights at BWV (our home resort) for July 24,2019. I've been checking the availability as we get closer. Today when I went to check, it looked like I would only be allowed to book 8 nights? Will I have to call members services to book? Also just to confirm the times, online is 8am and members svces is 9 correct? Thank you!!

You can only book 7 nights max at 11 months. You will then have to add the two days on (or modify the reservation on the web after the 11 month opens for the additional days)

At exactly 11 months out from date of arrival at 8 a.m., you can book online only 7 nights (the eight day would be a departure date). You can either wait and book the entire stay two days after your initial 11 month window opens, or make the initial 7 night reservation at 11 months out and then add two nights two days later. I would advise doing the second, and do the initial 7 nights online at exactly 8 a.m., if you want a standard veiw studio or 2BR; waiting until 9 a.m. to call MS to reserve the initial 7 nights in a standard view could mean failure in getting the reservation.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter