Booking at the 7th month window

LisaStockman

Mouseketeer
I am hoping to secure a 1 bed villa at Wilderness Lodge next October and will need to book at the 7th month window as our home resort is SSR.

Can anyone in the UK tell me what time (UK) time I can book from on the day the 7th month window becomes available?

I will be looking to book a villa for October 13th 2014 for four nights.

Could anyone confirm the date and time I can book on the website?

Many thanks guys

So the day is definitely 13th March. The time is a bit more tricky, since I believe we'll still be on GMT, but Orlando will be on summer time you would need to call at 1pm.

So the day is definitely 13th March. The time is a bit more tricky, since I believe we'll still be on GMT, but Orlando will be on summer time you would need to call at 1pm.

That is correct. Clocks go forward in Florida on Sunday 9th March so we will be only 4 hours ahead until ours go forward on 30th March.

I am hoping to secure a 1 bed villa at Wilderness Lodge next October and will need to book at the 7th month window as our home resort is SSR.

Can anyone in the UK tell me what time (UK) time I can book from on the day the 7th month window becomes available?

I will be looking to book a villa for October 13th 2014 for four nights.

Could anyone confirm the date and time I can book on the website?

Many thanks guys

I own at WLV do you want me to check availability ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!