Booking companies for booking Wyndham Bonnet Creek

For our sept trip this year we booked thru Agoda. Came up when I was looking at reviews on TripAdvisor..at the time they were selling a 1br suite for $75 a night. I couldn’t believe it, so I reserved it right away. I think we paid around $380 for 5 days.

Who charges the $99 extra to change the name on the reservation? I know that both Tripbound and VS will charge an extra $99 if you change the name on the reservation but only after the reservation is made. So if you make your reservation in the correct name and don't have to change anything, you shouldn't have to pay an extra $99, it's not part of the reservation.

If you try to do a booking and click on "rate schedule" to see the nightly rates, scroll down and look at the bottom left hand side, it says "Reservation fees not included." When I did a live chat with a representative I asked what those registration fees were and she said that it's $99 because that is what Wyndham charges them to put your name on the reservation.

When looking at VS and TB it seems as though TB has the more generous cancellation policy. Now you do have to put down more of a deposit, but their cancellation policy seems to look the best. Also, with me thinking we will most certainly need a 3-bedroom, TB told me that the latest I would need to book would be January 2020 for a stay at the end of May.

But was wondering this too, if one of the agents doesn't have the availability for a 3-bedroom, could the other possibly have?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!