booking/deposit/paying for RCL as compared to DCL

Suger Mag

MamaBear
Hi one of the things I like about DCL is making a reservation as far out as possible and then paying it off by the PIF date... makes it less painful. How does it work for RCL bookings? What is the deposit and paying ins and outs... do you have to pay all up front or can you do like Disney and pay it off slowly after putting a deposit down?

We always pay up front but you can just pay the deposit. I am pretty sure most lines also work like that unless you book past the pif date.

Hi one of the things I like about DCL is making a reservation as far out as possible and then paying it off by the PIF date... makes it less painful. How does it work for RCL bookings? What is the deposit and paying ins and outs... do you have to pay all up front or can you do like Disney and pay it off slowly after putting a deposit down?

all lines operate this way. deposits can be as low as $99( suites tend to be full price and double the normal rate at all times)

Final payment is usually 45-90 days out.

The way we like to deposit now is onboard.

While cruising make an appointment with the Lotalty Ambassador (doopy name). You don't even have to decide when, where or which ship. Your deposit drops to $100 for pax 1 and 2 and you are eventually rewarded with onboard credit based on the length of your sailing.

Enjoying your trip? Pretty sure you will sail again? You would be SILLY to not deposit this way.

Balance, etc. is all the same as a $250 p/psn deposit.

Wicked cool!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter