Booking Dining in Disney

mich723

Earning My Ears
I have a cruise booked for November 2018, and one of the port stops is Port Canaveral and we're choosing to go to Disney for the day.
I love the dining available in the parks and wondering if there's a time I can book an ADR? Or because of not staying in the park, and being on a cruise, I won't get the opportunity to book ahead?
Any help or info on the Port Canaveral Port stop is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Anyone can book ADRs starting 180 days before. You don't have to be staying at a WDW resort. If you have a multi-day trip to WDW, staying onsite gives you an additional benefit of being able to book ADRs for up to the first 10 days of your trip at one time. But since this is just a one day stop at WDW, that doesn't come into play here. Just count 180 days back from the day you will be in WDW and you can book online starting at 6:00 am or by phone at 7:00am.

Anyone can book ADRs starting 180 days before. You don't have to be staying at a WDW resort. If you have a multi-day trip to WDW, staying onsite gives you an additional benefit of being able to book ADRs for up to the first 10 days of your trip at one time. But since this is just a one day stop at WDW, that doesn't come into play here. Just count 180 days back from the day you will be in WDW and you can book online starting at 6:00 am or by phone at 7:00am.

Thank you!
I was told in the past that you can only book 180 days out if you have a Disney reservation. I do forget where I heard it, and it was a while ago.
This makes things easier!

Thank you!
I was told in the past that you can only book 180 days out if you have a Disney reservation. I do forget where I heard it, and it was a while ago.
This makes things easier!

It's 180+10 that you can only do if staying on property. Otherwise if you're staying in the area but not on property you have to log onto dining reservations every morning that's 180 days out (so if you had a 5-night stay off-property and wanted ADRs every day you'd be up 5 mornings in a row to get ADRs - especially if they were hard to get ones).

I have a cruise booked for November 2018, and one of the port stops is Port Canaveral and we're choosing to go to Disney for the day.
I love the dining available in the parks and wondering if there's a time I can book an ADR? Or because of not staying in the park, and being on a cruise, I won't get the opportunity to book ahead?
Any help or info on the Port Canaveral Port stop is greatly appreciated! Thanks!
Our cruise is Oct 6 with a stop at WDW and I booked lunch and dinner.... we cannot get enough of character meals!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter