Booking dinner reservations at parks without reservation

Crazyheaven

Earning My Ears
Is it possible to make dinner reservations for a park that I'm not assigned for that day? A lot more has opening up this week.

Not sure exactly what you mean? Are you asking if you can make a reservation at different park for dinner than the park you are currently at?

Is it possible to make dinner reservations for a park that I'm not assigned for that day? A lot more has opening up this week.
The system will allow you to make a dining reservation for any restaurant with availability, but you won’t be allowed to go into that park if you’ve already visited a park that day. There’s a little “warning” that appears indicating that a dining reservation doesn’t grant park access, you need a reservation to that park in addition to the dining reservation in order to get in.

Now trying to decide what park I'll go to instead. We already spent one day at magic Kingdom. It was fun but it isn't ideal with the restrictions. We enjoyed animal kingdom more. They are all open so I should be able to swap them out.

Haven't been to the other two yet.

The system will allow you to make a dining reservation for any restaurant with availability, but you won’t be allowed to go into that park if you’ve already visited a park that day. There’s a little “warning” that appears indicating that a dining reservation doesn’t grant park access, you need a reservation to that park in addition to the dining reservation in order to get in.
Came looking for this answer, thank you! Do you think anything has or will changed since your answer? Hoping to go to MK but eat dinner at Epcot in a couple of weeks. I don't have a warning anywhere in my plan about going to a different park. Is it wishful thinking to try?

There is no park hopping allowed. If you spend your day at MK, you will not be able to enter Epco t for dinner. Your magic band or ticket when scanned at Epco t will let cast members know you already visited MK. It's just one park per day!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!