Booking Disneyland Paris with points

StacyPop

<font color=purple>Things have a way of working th
Has anyone used DVC for DLP? They told me that I can’t book until the points charts are released. Does anyone know when the chart comes out for August?

I would encourage you to have a look at all the different european DLP country sites. Start with disneylandparis.co.uk which is in English, so you get used to the navigation, and then switch to the other country sites, with the help of Google translate.
Each country can have different offers and you might find something that could really make you save a ton on money.
For example a country might have 2 nights free when you book 4, others might have children under 12 free, other free half board and 25% discount, others 40% discount. So depending on the number of nights you want to book and your family composition one offer could be a terrific deal.
Using points is really a terrible deal. If you don't have a use for your points this year, renting them and use the cash to book will always be 2x or 3x times better.
Also all packages sold for DLP include tickets for lenght of stay, so remember to account for that when comparing options.

I would encourage you to have a look at all the different european DLP country sites. Start with disneylandparis.co.uk which is in English, so you get used to the navigation, and then switch to the other country sites, with the help of Google translate.
Each country can have different offers and you might find something that could really make you save a ton on money.
For example a country might have 2 nights free when you book 4, others might have children under 12 free, other free half board and 25% discount, others 40% discount. So depending on the number of nights you want to book and your family composition one offer could be a terrific deal.
Using points is really a terrible deal. If you don't have a use for your points this year, renting them and use the cash to book will always be 2x or 3x times better.
Also all packages sold for DLP include tickets for lenght of stay, so remember to account for that when comparing options.
Do you know if you have to include the tickets in your reservation? We will be leaving early on the last day so we will not need a park ticket. A package for 3 nights includes 4 days of tickets so we would be paying for an extra day. I can’t find how to book just the room on their site.

Do you know if you have to include the tickets in your reservation? We will be leaving early on the last day so we will not need a park ticket. A package for 3 nights includes 4 days of tickets so we would be paying for an extra day. I can’t find how to book just the room on their site.
For room only you have to call or just check expedia or hotels.com

To be honest, that DLP hasn't released any summer points charts as of right now makes me suggest not relying on points for a summer visit.

Any of the exchange options, like DLP or a cruise, is not guaranteed, and the partner doesn't have to accept trades at any point.

To be honest, that DLP hasn't released any summer points charts as of right now makes me suggest not relying on points for a summer visit.

Any of the exchange options, like DLP or a cruise, is not guaranteed, and the partner doesn't have to accept trades at any point.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter