• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Booking DME and on the waitlist??

goofy4tink

No tags...not needed! Transportation moderator
I'm staying at BCV but am waitlisted for BWV from Nov 30-Dec 4, in a studio. Nothing has come through yet, but hope springs eternal. But, I need to book DME but don't want to have to call them at the last minute to change my resort. So, do I book DME now and figure that my waitlist won't come through, or wait until the 30 day point and book DME then?

AFAIK, there's no advantage to booking DME way ahead of time - except that it can get crossed off your list of "things to do" sooner.

I agree with spicey - just wait until the waitlist comes through or you decide to stay put at the BCV. Then book DME.

Best wishes-

I'm still on the waitlist for the second half of my trip in two weeks, and when I booked DME...they just told me to call when (I can hope, right?) my waitlist comes through and they can make the change, no problem.

That's what I was thinking...I'll just wait until the 30-day mark. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter